LEGALSPES’S main field of business is in the relationship with Employers. Herein we strive to not only assist in all aspects of the Legal, Labour, HR/IR, Health and Safety and Security field, but we also strive to bring harmony in this field to any prospective company making use of our services:
- LEGAL ASSISTANCE
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
- HR SERVICES
- TEAM BUILDING SEMINARS
- IR SERVICES (ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE LEGAL SIDE OF THE LABOUR LAW)
- DISCIPLINARY HEARINGS
- LABOUR COURT MATTERS
- LABOUR APPEALS COURT MATTERS
- HEALTH AND SAFETY SERVICES
- HEALTH AND SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- FIRST AID TRAINING
- SECURITY SERVICES
- CORPORATE/WORKPLACE CLOTHING AND UNIFORMS
We consist out of a team of lawyers and consultants who have obtained specialised qualifications and many years of relevant practical work experience in their respective fields all over South Africa. This means that any decision affecting you or your business no matter how big or small is made in consultation with a team of specialists in order to assure the best legal solution through the use of modern technology and innovative thinking.
We take care of every legal need and time consuming matter that you may incur in this regard so that you can focus on your vision and your business helping you to grow and achieve your dreams.
LEGALSPES also provides you with a constantly updated list of specialists in every industry that you as a member of our company may phone 24 hours a day for free advise as and when you need it. This list consists of a hand-picked team of individuals who have over time proved that their experties and ethical standards can be relied upon.
There are instances where using a firm of attorneys is necessary because the law prescribes it, for example when embarking upon litigation. Most legal issues that occur in day-to-day business are easily and effectively handled by our consulting specialists. In exceptional circumstances where litigation is required you will be advised of such and the attorneys of our team will assist you.
This is the building blocks of any company. We will assist in;
- Service agreements
- Employees agreements
- Health and safety
- Employment equity plan
- Interviews with prospective employees
- Liaison between the employer and Trade Unions
- Any tax related matters in the workplace
- Any other aspect in the field of HR related matters
- Chairing disciplinary hearings
- Doing all CCMA matters
- Doing Labour Court matters i.e. Applications, Reviews and Appeals
- Giving advice in Medical incapacity to perform duties.
- Matters related to Operational Requirements i.e. Terminations due to Redundancy
- All other matters related to the execution in the Labour Courts
- Any company will from time to time need to apply its company rules and policy. Herein we will assist in Chairing the hearing and give advice as to what the company should do in a specific case.
- Act in a professional manner not to cause any damage to the company in dismissing an employee
LABOUR COURT MATTERS
- Any matter referred to the Labour Court in respect of a dismissal, we will be able to assist
- Drafting Notice of Motion in respect of Reviews or Staying a Writ of Execution.
LABOUR APPEALS COURT
- Should a matter be argued and the Labour Court did not issue a satisfactory award or outcome, the matter may be referred to the LABOUR APPEAL COURT
- Should the client need any other in-house Legal Assistance, we will assist in this particular field
- Please note that Tax Law is also an extension of our business.
HEALTH AND SAFETY SERVICES
- Doing an audit and proper inspection to ensure the Employer complies with the Occupational Health and Safety Act in order to prevent any injuries or damages that can result in a law suit against the Employer.
- Constant maintenance of equipment and designated areas.
- Employee training regarding health and safety in the workplace.
- Providing the best quality health and safety equipment.
- First Aid training
- Providing highly training security guards at office parks and on sites.
- Training of security guards.
- Registration of security guards.
- Catalogue of clothing and uniforms to choose from.
- Branding on clothing or company equipment.
- Corporate gifts and merchandise.
- Glowealth SA together with Labour Lab is proud to be linked to the UNITED EMPLOYERS ORGANIZATION. This organization was established during 1995 and is operating its business strictly as the law requires
- The Rule of Law is first and foremost.
- Honesty in all matters.
- Professionalism is expected of each and every Organiser to uphold the rules laid down by the UEO
- Every client of Labour Lab must become a member of UEO to guarantee representation in the CCMA and Labour Courts
- Membership fees must be paid monthly to the UEO
- All other fees will be negotiated between Labour Lab and the client
- The UEO offers risk insurance in the amount of R75000.00 to each member to cover losses if the decision to dismiss was wrong. The UEO will pay the premium of the risk insurance
- In all, this Employers Organization will ensure that all rules as laid down by the Labour Relations act will be enforced by its Organizers
- We are further associated with PALM VOICE POLYGRAPH services
- Every company dealing with stock, production and cash will understand the need for a professional Polygraph analysis.
- This business will be tasked if a member requires this service.
- Fees will be payable to Labour Lab who will then settle the account of the Polygraphs
- We further make use of various other service providers to assist in this field.
THE STAFF AT GLOWEALTH SA AND LABOUR LAB
- Pierre Botha leads the team at LEGALSPES. He holds a LLB Law degree from the University of Pretoria (TUKS). Further to this he holds a diploma in Advanced Labour Law (UNISA), has completed his articles and a year of law school and has over 8 years of experience in his prospective fields of expertise in Law, HR, IR and security. He holds a 100% success rate with CCMA and bargaining council matters and has successfully represented and assisted major companies such as Gold Brands, Blackmagic Group, Macdonalds Transport, and Warrior Paints to name but a few in all HR, IR and labour related matters.
- Marius Bezuidenhout leads the team at Labour Lab. He holds a Law Degree (B Proc) from the University of North West (The old and well known PUKKE) Further to this he holds a Labour Law Diploma from the same University. He studied in the field of the Political Sciences. During his first years as an employee, he started off in the Department of Justice. He has both Prosecuted and been on the bench as Magistrate. In 1995. He completed the Bar exam and worked as an Attorney for the next 15 years. He is currently not Practising since he retired a few years ago from the Law Society.
He is a member of the UEO and has taken an oath to assist every employer to the best of his ability.
The Rule of Law will always be upheld and we undertake to serve each employer speedily and correctly.
- Naomi Bezuidenhout is the Office manager of Labour Lab and she is in control of all the administrative functions. She is also the person who will be responsible for the accounts, invoices and most importantly, she will be your direct contact. Making appointments, following up on matters etc etc. Naomi holds a certificate in Labour Law from the University of North West (PUKKE) Naomi have been involved in the Labour Law in the corporate field for the past 20 years. Her last corporate job has been with METCASH as an HR Manager.
LEGALSPES came into existence to serve all its members with integrity, honesty and passion. If any one of these elements is missing, we cannot function. We will not have any members, we will not be able to uphold the rule of law and most importantly, we will not be able to assist you, the most important person or entity in our business.
MARIUS D BEZUIDENHOUT
|Back||Back to top|